CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MEMBERSHIP
The Arizona Spa & Wellness Association serves the best interests of the Arizona resort, day spa, wellness, fitness, health and lifestyle professionals in the community of Arizona. Choosing to engage with this community expresses a shared mission to enhance the value and quality of life through spa-and-wellness business and best practices. This happens in part by raising awareness, sharing information and building positive business relationships. To this end, we strive to provide insight and information through this platform in collaboration to fulfill our shared vision and facilitate success and growth for all participants. We ask you to pledge and acknowledge the following:
- The Company is open to persons of all races, creeds, genders and places of national origin working in the highest and greatest good for Arizona industry growth in spa, wellness, health & lifestyle.
- The Company is an equal opportunity and ethical employer.
- The Company will cooperate with other Arizona Spa & Wellness Association toward the continued growth and awareness of initiatives we share in common throughout the community of Arizona.
- The Company will utilize the benefits of the Association solely for the purposes under for which it was formed.
- The Company managers, supervisors and peers have demonstrable professional competence.
- The Company agrees, customer satisfaction, respect for others and operating in integrity is a steadfast factor in all platform and partnership business dealings.
- The Company agrees to participate and maintain reasonable engagement, positive network utilization and open communication.
- The Arizona Spa & Wellness Association reserves the right to suspend or revoke memberships without refund, based on noncompliance with ethics and professional conduct.